Fresh Graduate, Arts and Beauty Enthusiast, Website Developing and Designs

thumbnail-cadangan Good morning, Kind and Beautiful Souls.

Today is the first day I am opening my door to the new adventure of entrepreneurship. Yes, I am officially starting my own company, ranging from media, arts, and communications consultancy, to marketplace and digital media.

If you are a fresh graduate, arts and beauty enthusiast, or into website developing and designs, please send me your CV and contact me directly at: fira@hasna.id.

I will share you my vision and dreams.

Thank you and have a productive week!
Fira Basuki

_______
info@telegram group | Oct 01, 2018 
Show comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 

Comment

Label

About

We display job vacancy information, which we receive from various sources. The goal is simply, to help job seekers.

Donate | ☕

bank mandiri no.rek. 103-00-0206941-3