Company : Undisclosed
Industry : logistics
Location : Kelapa Gading Barat
Salary Range : 30-40 million
Years of Experience Needed : 5
Company Description : -
- Lead and design of implementation of the initiative that eliminates waste, reduce lead time and improve business performance while establishing a sustainable model for continuous improvement.
- Leads Kaizen and Green/ Black Belt projects to support business growth and increase customer improvement.
- Develop a standard of fulfillment and transport team, business process flow, SOP, etc.
- Use process knowledge to coach and train colleagues (in key areas such as quality, productivity, and risk)
- Define a current state baseline to establish initial measure then use structured thinking
- Leverage expertise in lean principles, six sigma to define the future state with target metrics to drive execution
- Possess a broad understanding of the process assurance to support audit activities
- Prepare communication material that follows a logically reasoned, data-supported approach.
- Identify all performance gaps, prioritize and manage improvement roadmap
- Act as a coach and change agent to instill the continuous improvement culture, mindset throughout the organization
- Superuser warehouse management system
- At least 5 years of working experience in related field
- Bachelor Degree, under 40 years old
- Comfortable in interacting with multi-levels
- Strong data analysis skills and knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Good at managing cost, operations
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Strong leadership skill
- Self-started mentality, energetic, driven, proactive and hard working. Can-do mentality
- Salary is gross
- Medical by Lippo (outpatient, inpatient, dental)
- Grab voucher for operational
- Glasses allowance max once a year
- Annual bonus
Please send your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, thank you
info@telegram group | June 11, 2018