ChildFund Indonesia in affiliation with ChildFund Sweden is currently seeking:
Position : Finance Controller
Based : Kupang Based (with travelling to Eastern Zonal ministry areas)
Type : Full Time
Duration : 24 months (with possibility of extension)
- The Finance Controller is responsible for the accounting and financial management of the ChildFund budget in Eastern Zone; including financial reporting and compliance based on standards and requirement of ChildFund and donors.
- She/he will responsible for delivering capacity building and coaching on accounting and finance to internal staff members and project partners based on their needs. Her/his responsibility will cover all types of funding sources, such as sponsorship, Non-sponsorship (NSP) and grants funded projects.
- She/he will be reporting to two direct supervisors which are Zonal Manager Eastern Zone (as her/his main supervisor) and Project Manager – CSO Enhancement (only for EU Project that is allocated for 20% of her/his time).
- She/he will be also responsible for contributing on strategic level by continuously improving financial systems and business processes to ensure efficient financial management of ChildFund's programs and projects at zonal and country level.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting, finance or related field or equivalent relevant work experience.
- Over 5 years work experience in finance, accounting/bookkeeping activities, auditing, business administration, or related field.
- Experience in budget preparation and office administration in an international NGO or organization preferable.
- Experience in an organization with UN/EU/US Grants Standard Provisions and Financial Requirements preferable.
- Experience and proficiency on financial software and reporting systems.
- Must be able to travel to program locations and other assigned places.
Please submit your cover letter and CV to: email@example.com not later than 14 February 2018 with email subject: FinCon
info@telegram group | Jan 31, 2018