Please submit your application through this link Administration-Officer-Jakarta or e-mail to email@example.com
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
Project Overview and Role
The Governments of Australia and Indonesia are partnering through INOVASI, an education program which aims to find out how to improve literacy and numeracy for Indonesia's students. Funded by the Australian Government in partnership with the Indonesian Ministry of Education and Culture (MoEC), INOVASI is a subnational education program with a budget of AUD 49 million, which started in January 2016 and will run until 2019. It focuses on understanding and tackling learning challenges, particularly those related to literacy and numeracy skills, at the heart of the education system' in the classroom and the school (including madrasah). Nusa Tenggara Barat (NTB) is INOVASI?s first partner province that began implementation in early 2017. Three more partner provinces (NTT ? Sumba Island, East Java and North Kalimantan) have begun implementation in mid-2017.
INOVASI will use a new approach to focus on what works in classrooms and schools.. It will work with teachers, principals and local officials to identify what problems need to be solved to help students learn better and find out the best way to solve these problems by jointly piloting either (i) local solutions or (ii) practices successfully trialled elsewhere which are adapted to the local context. INOVASI will evaluate these pilots to see which are successful in improving student literacy and numeracy. The pilot activities will focus on student learning and classroom teaching. The three areas of focus are:
- Strengthening the quality of teaching and learning in the classroom;
- Improving the support provided to teachers so they can teach better; and
- Enabling all children in the classroom, particularly girls and children with disabilities, to reach their potential in learning INOVASI is managed by Palladium on behalf of the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT).
Purpose of the Position
The Administration Officer will oversee all aspects of administrative support to the INOVASI program and its staff, including, but not limited to the areas of office management, travel arrangements, and petty cash handling.
Duties: Under the direction of Administration Coordinator, the Administration Officer will:
- Lead in the day to day maintenance of the office and its facilities, including ensuring an effective and safe working environment, coordinating security services for the building, staff amenities, furniture and equipment, stationery and supplies, phone and internet provision, hardware and software, electronic aids, IT support services;
- Supervise the office helper, cleaner, and drivers, including performance management, timekeeping, and scheduling;
- Be the first point of contact for visitors to the INOVASI office, answer the office telephone and re- direct calls to the most appropriate person;
- Set up and maintain hard and soft copy filing system, ensuring that all important files are scanned and on SharePoint;
- Manage all aspects of INOVASI program travel, including accommodation bookings, transport, catering, and international travel;
- Ensure accurate and efficient management of correspondence, invitations, files, records and databases of contacts;
- Provide administrative and secretarial support to program team, including arranging meetings, trainings and events;
- Liaise with Ministry of Education (MoEC) to arrange program meetings, events, and travel;
- Maintain the INOVASI premises and oversee the cleaner to ensure rooms are clean and tidy;
- Ensure that office procurement is compliant with Commonwealth Procurement Guidelines and Palladium policies, including obtaining competitive quotations, preparing procurement records and documents, and maintaining asset registers;
- Setup and maintain INOVASI library and filing;
- Provide logistics and operational support to visiting consultants and program visitors, and arrange travel and accommodation bookings for internal staff;
- Serve as petty cash custodian and preparing the petty cash report and submitting the request for its replenishment in timely manner, and support other areas of financial management as required;
- Provide input into the INOVASI Operations Manual and other program reports as required;
- Other duties as may reasonably be required by the Operations Support Manager consistent with the incumbents qualifications and experience.
Qualifications and Experience: The Administration Officer will possess the following qualifications and experience:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in office management and/or administration, especially in support function of large scale of organization;
- Experience working with high level government officials;
- Proven track record in office management systems and procedures;
- Able to use technology effectively to support the operations of a large program or organisation;
- High level proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and web browsers;
- Good interpersonal skills, including in a cross cultural context;
- Fluent Bahasa Indonesia and some proficiency in English.
Closing date: 07 February 2018
info@telegram group | Jan 31, 2018