- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 2 Years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Maintenance/Repair (Facilities & Machinery) or equivalent.
- Repair and maintenance of the heavy machineries such as SPC, SCT, Dump Truck and other heavy equipment using hand and power tools.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot malfunctions in every equipment.
- Test repaired equipment to ensure proper performance when used.
- Perform proper maintenance of the equipment; clean and lubricate.
- Performing equipment inspection, repair and preventive maintenance.
- Perform other related jobs.
Please kindly send your CV to email : email@example.com (subject: MEKANIK STAFF)
info@telegram group | Nov 02, 2017