PT Exhibit Design | We are an architecture/ design and building company that designs for our company as well as residential and business clients throughout Bali.
We have multiple working projects and are looking for additional skilled support for our team.
Site Architect/ Structural Engineer Wanted
- Looking for a positive, confident professional with a full understanding of the build process.
- Clarity on budgeting and Strong organizational skills
- Understanding of time vs workload
- Some sense of curiosity, with a creative drive
- 5-15 years experience in handling construction, design and building.
- Good working knowledge of Office, AutoCad, Photoshop, 3D Max and Sketch Up
- Good working knowledge of materials and finishes
- Ability to support and lead a team.
- Positive professional work approach
- Ability to breakdown project pricing prior to receiving bids.
- Preferred architects with specialty in Engineering (Civil, structural/construction) But a non degreed construction professional with equivalent experience will be considered also.
- Assist in construction drawings and technical review for building standards.
- Coordinate construction drawings and closely monitor all construction site activities during the build. Advise builders and architects of changes and any issues on site with proposed solutions.
- Cost time and materials for builds and survey progress in the project.
- Review and coordinate all drawings (structural, architectural and finishing ) and plan the timeline
- Participate in daily/ weekly building recaps
- Coordinate with contractors and sub contractors to plan scheduling and ensure maximum work output
- Communicate with staff, director and client throughout process
- Maintain a strong office/ site relationship
- Maintain an objective, but positive relationship with suppliers.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Please send your CV and portfolio to
info at milis iai | Mon Oct 28, 2013