One of International Property
Site Engineer Architectural
Jakarta Raya - Jakarta
- Coordinate construction drawings and close monitoring of all construction site activities during the construction phase
- Review and coordinate all structural drawings from consultants
- Prepare structure designs and specifications of project and distribute approved drawings to all parties involved in the project
- Conducts monthly Interim Payment certification inspections together with the Quantity Surveyor and Contractors' Representative
- Conduct regular on-site observation of work during construction to monitor compliance with plans and quality standards
- Candidate must possess at least a Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Mechanical), Architecture or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): architectural background, structural design, mechanical engineering, interior design drawing, involve tender, Evaluation and administering contract.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jakarta.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available
If you are interested Please send cv to
info at milis iai | Tue Jun 25, 2013