Senior Architect / Project manager – Hong Kong
OMA is a leading international office practicing architecture, urban planning, and cultural analysis. OMA is dedicated to the realization of buildings and masterplans around the world that insist on intelligent forms, while inventing new possibilities for content and everyday use. OMA has projects in over 30 countries with offices in Rotterdam, New York, Beijing, Hong Kong and – soon to be opened – Doha. The counterpart to OMA is AMO, a research and design studio working in media, politics, renewable energy, technology, publishing, fashion, micro-design and cultural advisory.
OMA’s Hong Kong office is looking for Senior Architects and Project Managers fluent in Bahasa Indonesia. The project manager should have extensive building experience and must demonstrate the capability to build client relationships, lead and mentor a team, and achieve successful results with a high level of quality. The Senior Architect / Project Manager will be responsible for coordination and collaboration of the design team, consultants, and client contacts. The candidate will work directly with the Associate in charge and manage all phases of design, coordinate work with all consultants and local partners, hold meetings and represent the office to consultants and clients.
- Masters degree in architecture and / or urban planning
- Fluency in written and spoken Bahasa Indonesia (native speaker preferred) and English
- 8 years minimum experience in internationally renowned offices
- Experience in project management, design development, construction documents, construction administration, site supervision - Professional skills in client communications, contract documentation, project scheduling, team leadership, building design, consultant coordination, construction administration - Thorough knowledge of international building codes - Track record of realized and / or published projects
- Hands-on approach - Self-disciplined and confident in a complex international environment - Licensed Architect is preferred - LEED accreditation is preferred - Deep knowledge of OMA’s work - Strong in AutoCAD, Adobe Suite, MS Office and MS project
Only candidates fluent in Bahasa Indonesia and whose skills match the requirements above should apply.
To apply, visit www.oma.com/jobs and use our online application form to upload your cover letter, resume and portfolio.
info at milis iai | Mon Nov 12, 2012