Tenancy & Building Design Manager
- Male / female 25-35 years old
- Min S1 Architect (preferable abroad / foreign graduates)
- Min 3 years experience in property management, developer, architectural field
- Good command of English – both spoken & written
- Able to use CAD (Computer Aided Design) Programs
- Highly motivated & has pleasant personality
- Familiar with shopping center design interior
- Leadership, Cooperative, Good Communication Skill, Loyal, Honest, Discipline, Teamwork
General Job Description :
- Controlling and monitoring all design issues and project activity in Supermal Karawaci and to ensure the process of fit out tenancy is well-organize and comply with Supermal Karawaci regulations, including keeping tenancy Rent Commencement Date (RCD).
- To manage and assists tenants on developing and improving the shop (design) presentation.
- To create and develop relationship with tenants and its representatives.
- To coordinate both parties, between Supermal Karawaci Management's and Tenant's team during fit out period.
- To maintain Tenant Rent Commencement Date (RCD) to stay on schedule.
- To develop, review and approve any kind additional tenants design and mall design issues.
- To control space provision and maintain design ambience of Supermal Karawaci.
- To type and correspondence internal & external letter and memo.
- To prepare as built drawing of SK.
- To interact with tenants, designers and contractors.
- To cooperate, coordinate and communicate with other Department.
Send your complete CV & portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org cc: email@example.com with subject email: TBD Manager – your name. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
If you need further information, email us / via twitter @NanaLerisca. Thank you.
Nana Lerisca | System Development | HR Recruitment | PT Supermal Karawaci
Twitter @NanaLerisca | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
105 Bulevar Diponegoro, Lippo Karawaci, Tangerang 15811
info@milis iai | May 30, 2011