He/she will responsible for:
- Design, prototype and develop mobile products using text, video, photos and other media in collaboration with product, project managers, content strategy, publishers and engineers.
- Gather user data through contextual inquiries, consumer survey or focus group discussions. The user-centered data collected will help align the products design, navigation, information architecture, user experience and content to fit specific target segments.
- Manage the user interaction and visual design of mobile products/interfaces, user centered analysis to devleop a user-centered design that is aesthically appealing.
- Simulate and test new design; prioritize, implement and re-test; create measureable performance goals and provide measurement of user performance.
- Design usability standards and style guides for mobile product design.
- Min. Diploma Degree in design, visual communication, computer science, human factors or a related field is required
- Demonstrated experience in mobile UI design, familiarity with current usability research and user-centered design processes
- 3-5 years graphic design and user interface or consumer design experience, including user interface prototyping and user need assesment.
- Demonstrated experience with recent mobile platforms, such as Blackberry, Android, iOS or BREW
- Strong leadership, presentation and communication skill
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design and Omni Graffle.
- Must be able to provide design portfolio
- Creative, problem solver and insightfull person who able to work under pressure.
- Highly detail-oriented with a passion for pixel perfection, self-motivated, highly organized, able to work in a team environment that is fast-paced with multiple projects.
If you meet the requirements, please submit your complete resume and portfolio (put the code: MPD-JD) before December 31, 2010 to:
Group of Magazine-Kompas Gramedia
Kompas Gramedia Build. 8th floor
Jl. Panjang No. 8A, Kebon Jeruk
Jakarta Barat 11530
info@milis IAI | Dec 09, 2010