The followings are the qualifications:
- Fresh graduate with Bachelor / S1 degree in Architecture;
- Really good skill in preparing presentation images and drawings, especially photoshop;
- Have a good material and tectonic awareness;
- Intermediate skills in Building Information Modeling and other 3D modeling software are compulsory;
- Excellent knowledge in Mathematics, Physics and Structure;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Analytical thinker, loyal to his/her profession, outgoing, positive attitude, friendly personality, highly motivated and takes initiatives;
- Open minded person,
- IAI certified or in the process of being certified or willing to be certified.
As a junior architect you will take responsibility for a wide range of tasks. We will need you to be involved in every aspects of the project.
This is an exciting opportunity for people who love challenge and committed to their profession. Your ideas will be welcomed and valued in an atmosphere of collaboration and teamwork.
If you want to be part of our exciting team, please send your CV and portfolio (in PDF format, not more than 1MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your portfolio with following these instructions:
- If you previously have sent us your portfolio and CV please let us know your availability and do not send us anymore unless it is an updated version.
- Files more than 1MB will be automatically deleted by our server.
- Multiple emails will also be automatically deleted by our server.
info@milis iai |Sep 28, 2010