BWT Architecture is a design-oriented architecture office based in West Jakarta. We are currently seeking Project Managers to lead and manage architecture and interior design projects in a highly creative environment. We are committed to provide a professional and high quality design service reflected through all aspects of our performances and artifacts. We strive to build a studio-style working environs with regular critiques and discussion amongst all team members. We believe in the inherent ability of design and architecture to produce, or at least conduce, positive changes in society.
The project manager is responsible for planning, interpreting, organizing, scheduling, and managing projects through all phase of development. Establishes and monitors budgets, manages project team, and prepares schedule to ensure efficient use of resources. Oversees design development, production of working drawings, and construction administration on projects.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Architecture/Civil Engineering/Construction Management.
- A minimum of 3 years of working experience in project and construction management field.
- AUTOCAD and Microsoft Office skills required.
- Ability to lead and manage project team.
- A self-motivated and a committed person.
- Enthusiasm in design and it’s rigorous process.
Cover Letter, Resume, References, and Portfolio in PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org
info@milis iai | June 22, 2010